Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BP can suck it!

Yes I am referring to the BP gas stations.

I went to fill up the other day to a station that is conveniently on my way home. It so happens to be a BP station that I have been going to for years. Well this time after I told the guy to fill it up regular ( yeah in Jersey we don't pump our own gas, it's against the law hehe) I noticed something new. They had two prices for all the grades of gas. One price was for cash, the other was 3 cents higher per gallon for credit. WTF!!!!!

Well they lost me as a customer, I am going to go across the street to the WAWA, where they don't do that.
What whores!

3 comments:

vuboq said...

Did you say "suck it princess" to the attendant as you drove away?

just me said...

Nah that would be a little too Only Me for me. I couldn't give him the satisfaction.

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself lucky - in South Florida, BP now charges 6 cents more for paying by credit. WTF is right! And who carries cash in this day and age? They suck. They lost me too.