Friday, April 11, 2008

bad blogger

I know there are only like 2 or 3 or you that check on my little section of the innerwebs, but I am sorry for being a bad blogger.

It's just that nothing remotely interesting has been going on. So I have had no desire to write anything down.
And I don't even want to bore myself by writing down wedding shit.

Work has been no stop busy until a few days ago, so I haven't been able to goof off and write.

My bridal shower was this past weekend. Not really a surprise, I suspected it had to be coming up.
I am not girly by any means, so the whole shower experience isn't exactly my thing. And being the center of attention makes me completely uncomfortable. My future sisters-in-law were completely excited and my mom was crazy excited too. Not exactly sure why cause my mom usually isn't like that. There were like 40 people there and I ended up with 3 car loads worth of stuff, so it ain't all bad.

Oh and yesterday we had a tasting at the venue for the wedding. Food yummy, cake des-lish.

That has been the extent of the last month or so. Ain't I exciting?

No comments: