Monday, April 21, 2008

Mouse Update

I think we may be mouse free. To ease Dykewife's mind, we have field mice in our area. Leetle tiny brown field mice. I think those are the only one's I have ever seen around here. I grew up in a house that backed up to woods and we had mice every once and a while and they always looked the same, leetle and brown.

Now my only problem is dealing with the smell. The man can't smell it, but I can because I know the smell from dealing with them at my mom's and at my first house. It's a rather specific rotting smell.

So I am attempting to cover it by placing glasses with peppermint oil soaked cotton balls in areas where we caught the little fuckers. I think it's working because I am smelling peppermint when I walk around the house, so that's a good thing.

No comments: