Monday, December 10, 2007

A feeling of creepiness

I had a very odd dream last night, or this morning not sure.

I was living in a house that was basically falling apart. I didn't know this when I bought it.
The house has weird add ons to it that were just silly and poorly constructed. Like the front door had an enclosed entryway built around it, i assume to provide cover from rain upon entering and it was falling apart and made the house look odd from the outside.

So I was walking down the street to get to my house and I ran into my friends ex husband. I knew it was him because as I approached I noticed the feathered mullet, yeah he had a mullet, and it was black sprinkled with white hair. So I was gaining on him and as I passed him I looked over and said hey "J" and the look of shock on his face was priceless. I think he almost ran. And it turned out he lived a few houses down from me.

So I get to my house and I noticed my actual neighbors that live behind us in my current house. And they were cutting through my entry way area, which I assume was on the side of the house, to get to their house via my side yard. They said something like you should really just tear this entry way off, it looks horrible and it's falling apart. I said yeah I know, and I opened the door and it was all rotting away.

Then I went inside and it was dirty and there were a lot of bugs. And I went upstairs and the hallway felt cramped and narrow. And I noticed a rotted spot in the middle of the hallway that looked wet and soft. Then I went into my bedroom and there were rats everywhere. I went to the bed and the sheets all had rats and mice in them and I pulled the covers to the side and there were 2 mangy cats asleep or decomposing in the bed all surrounded by the rats and mice.

So I freaked out and started shooing mice and rats on the floor and scooting the cats out of the room. I got a lot of them out and I closed the door. And then I realized that there were just too many to keep them out. They seemed to be multiplying.

And then I woke up.

*shiver*

No comments: