Monday, December 10, 2007

LADY'S IN TOWN

My sister was in from California this weekend. YAY LADY TIME!

She was here to go bridesmaid dress shopping with the girls. So we all got together on Saturday morning and went to the same place I bought my dress. I already knew what I wanted so it was quick and easy and the dress turned out to be cheaper than I thought it would be, so that was good times.

So Lady tried the dress on, everyone said they liked it, which could have been a lie. And then the four of them were measured and off to lunch we went. I think it took a grand total of 45 min. The man's youngest sister couldn't make it so we will have to go when she is on Christmas break, no biggie.

After lunch I went to my mom's house to hang out. My brother came down from north jersey to see Lady and her man T. So we all hung out and my mom was thrilled to have all her babies home. T lost a bunch of weight so he looked good. And good times were had by all.

Then Sunday the man slept really late. We went to my mom's for lunch with Lady and T. G-mom was there to enjoy my mom's Ropa Vieja as well. Very tastey. Then Lady and T had to leave to catch their plane home. Sad.

Then the man and I went to the mall for some shopping. We didn't buy anything, figures. Then wine shopping, food shopping and a quick stop at Chez Depot.

Weekends are too short. I can't wait until Christmas when I have my vacation time. WOOT!

No comments: