Friday, October 19, 2007

Bitch Session

I am so pissed off right now I don't know what to do with myself.

The garage is almost done, but now it seems that we are being treated as if we haven't paid a dime yet.
We just last week gave 3k and as of today gave another 3k and they are acting now as if they won't finish until we come up with the rest. But in my experience you don't pay someone the final payment until the work is done.

I don't like being treated like a delinquent client. I have paid every time I was asked for payment. Even going so far as to getting a significant amount in cash. So I don't know where this is coming from. As of the last payment we were a little unsure of how we would come up with the remainder. The man mentioned that maybe we could owe them the last few hundred. Which we never really intended to do, it was just a floating idea in conversation. And that seems to have set them off. Going all out and saying they will not finance the job for us. So I feel like I am being punished for them acting on assumptions.

They pretty much told me that they were going to pack up and come back when we have the money. Which is fucking bullshit because we have the money. But they seem to not want to listen. I am so pissed that they have taken the strong arm intimidation route. And they ganged up on me when the man wasn't there, which pisses him off because he is the one dealing with the remainder of the payment. I am to the point where I want to tell them to stick it and we will figure out how to finish it ourselves.

At this point I am not really sure when it is getting done or when they are coming back. I would prefer that they don't come back but I have paid so much at this point I want it done and we don't have the time to work on it. I am still so pissed I can't even put it fully into words how I feel. I just want to punch a wall until I drop or scream at the top of my lungs until it just hurts too much to scream anymore.

I don't know how I am going to deal with going back home for lunch. I just don't want to see them and pretend that I am in a good mood around them. Just don't want to put on the facade right now.

Grrrrrrrr

No comments: