Thursday, October 4, 2007

One of those days

I am trying to update, even though I know I don't have any readers.
Which when you think about it seems kind of retarded of me. But then I am prone to do retarded things most of the time.

B & C have been with us for 4 days now and I am already ready for them to go home. I do like them but sometimes having someone stay with you can be a bit much, it messes up any sense of routine I have. I feel like I have to be "on" all of the time and I can't relax. But I don't have to make dinner, which is a total bonus. But it's not stuff I would usually make and I am eating more than I should, which is sabotaging my efforts to the ability to fit in a wedding dress. Maybe I should look into getting a tapeworm...

Hopefully everything will get built relatively quickly. I am to the point where I just want it done already.
They leave on the weekends and go home, so i will be able to chill out a little bit. But the man is working all weekend so I am basically on my own. I do have a party to attend on Saturday, so I am slipping a little fun into the weekend.

Well back to the rest of my workday of not much to do. And what there is to do, I don't wanna work on.

No comments: